Detail BALANCING SBM V780
SBM V780, based on Win CE operating system, is equipped with 15”
LCD monitor and with a soft touch control system.
Besides the standard dynamic and static balancing functions, the different
ALU programs, the weight separation and the PAX wheel specific
programs grant the wheel Run-out control and the wheel Side Slip control
thanks to the proper laser sensor use.
The rim width will be automatically measured by the laser sensor,
avoiding any waste of time to the operator that will just measure the
diameter and the distance, by the ALUDATA arm, and pres START
The automatic functioning protection cover, the control of the motor,
that stops the wheel on weight position, the integrated lift, with the
wheel locking system, are standard system on both machines.
SBM V780P adds to the above mentioned features a “ Pneumatic”
wheel locking system.
Two more versions named “ LIGHT” are available: no standard pneumatic
- Self-diagnosis and self-calibrating programs
- 7 car wheel balancing programs ( dynamic, static,
5 ALU programs with weight separation option)
- 2 motorcycle wheel programs ( static and dynamic)
- Optimisation program for static imbalance
- Run-out and Side Slip measurement program
- Multi-operator program
- Universal “ pneumatic” pedal adapter ( working times reduction)
- LCD 15” orientable monitor for perfect vision
- Single and automatic launch
- Motor control for locking the wheel in position
- Measuring arm and laser sensor for automatic setting of the wheel measurements.
- Laser sensor for the Run-out measurement and Side Slip
- Automatic protection carter
- Wheel Lift
- SBM V780 and SBM V780 P work for all types of car and light industrial vehicle tyres.
Power Supply: 230-115 Volt - 50-60 Hz - Pneumatic 8-10 bar
Weight with casing 280 kg
Single Phase 230/ V - 1 KW - 50/ 60 Hz
Balancing speed 190 rpm
Wheel max weight 70 kg
Wheel max diameter 1050 mm
Rim width 1” ÷ 20” ( 25, 4÷ 508 mm)
Rim diameter 10” ÷ 26 ( 254÷ 673 mm
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak